Un mail que je fait suivre ici pour ceux qui ont un lien avec le Vénérable Tenga Rimpoché :
ps. désolé pour ceux qui ont reçu plusieurs mails, le fichier de Rinpoché chantant l'Appel au Lama de loin semblait trop lourd pour certaines boites, voici le lien pour l'écouter:http://f.cl.ly/items/0J001l3P0y1H3e0z2C2P/TR_Calling_a_Lama.mp3
Je me permets ce mail groupé.
Sa Sainteté Karmapa nous conseille de nous relier à l'esprit du Maître, pratiquer Gourou Yoga et Appel au Lama de Loin.
Une traduction de quelques précieux mots de Trangu Rinpoché, venant du lien: http://www.rangjung.com/authors/tribute_from_Khenchen_Trangu_Rinpoche.htm
"Quand le corps d'un grand maître s'en va (...), pendant les 49 jours, (...) son esprit nous perçoit directement, avec une immense compassion et bienveillance. C'est la raison pour laquelle toute pratique de méditation, toute action spirituelle méritoire, apporte d'immenses bienfaits"
Plusieurs pièces jointes à ce mail, ainsi que tout le riche contenu ci-dessous qu'une amie m'a envoyé. J'ai trouvé tout cela très inspirant, donc je vous fais passer ces éléments, qui peuvent aider à nous relier à la présence de Rinpoché, qui nous a tant donné. Amitiés, laurent
1. Lama Sherab's Letter on Kyabje Rinpoches Thugdam has been updated:http://www.benchen.org/en/tenga-rinpoche/news/231-the-passing-of-tenga-rinpoche.html
2. Reaction of HH Karmapa on Kyabje Tenga Rinpoches Thugdam (via Benchen Karma Kamtzang Centre in Poland):
We’ve heard that His Holiness Karmapa in the last days speaks only about Tenga Rinpoche. Yesterday morning he said to his assistants: "Usually when someone dies, we are sad, but what Rinpoche is doing, it is simply expression of freedom ". Yesterday His Holiness told to read the report from the monastery three times and he watched Rinpoche photo of Thugdam with emotion.
3. Lama Rinchen remembering the words of HH Karmapa:
His Holiness Karmapa Ogyen Trinle Dorje told us a few years ago: "If you follow your Lama's teachings, you are never separated from him. You are with your Lama always and everywhere, and he is with you every time and at any place, even if you two are on the opposite sides of the world. However, if you do not live according to the teachings of Lama, you are separated from him even if you spend most of the time with him in the same room"
If anyone asks what we, students of Rinpoche, should do now, the answer is simple: we decide whether the Lama left us or not . If we think about Him as an ordinary man, in our heart there will be sorrow and grief because of the separation. However, if we recall what He has taught us, we pursue it in the heart and we apply in our life, the Lama will be always with us. Never pass away.
Currently, when He is in deep meditation, it is very special time. We should now pray to Guru and perform wholeheartedly our practices which we learned from Him. With sincere practice used at any time of life, we will make our Lama satisfied. It is said that if Lama is satisfied, this is the highest of the offerings that we can submit to all Buddhas.
4. Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche on Thugdam (on the exaple of Urgyen Tulku Rinpoche). Very informative ! http://www.rangjung.com/authors/tribute_from_Khenchen_Trangu_Rinpoche.htm
5. Prayer for the Swift Rebirth of Kyabje Rinpoche (in the form of Pecha): http://buddyzm.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=166&Itemid=59&lang=en
6. Recollection on Kyabje Rinpoche's Parinirvana from other Buddhist masters and Sanghas:
- from Ringu Tulku http://www.bodhicharya.org/
- from Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche
With great sadness we announce that Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche passed away yesterday early morning, at his monastery (Benchen) in Kathmandu. Rinpoche was a very close disciple of Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, and yesterday Dilgo Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche and Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche went to pay their respects to Rinpoche's Thukdam.
- Mindroling International (Students of Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche) http://mjkr.org/news/120330-ParinirvanaOfTengaRinpoche.cfm
- moving tribute by Bill Karelis, a student of Vidhyadhara Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche: http://chronicleproject.com/stories_352.html
- Shambhala Times (Students of Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche) http://shambhalatimes.org/2012/03/30/the-passing-of-venerable-tenga-rinpoche/
- private from Ushnisha, as assistant of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche:
I met Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche in Kuantan (Malaysia) on 30th March. He noted that Tenga Rinpoche has entered into Thugdam. He mentioned Tenga Rinpoche is his teacher and would like to do life release and said that those lives released will become Tenga Rinpoche's student in their next life! We released fishes on 31st March in Kuantan. He also did puja for Tenga Rinpoche.
We will also be doing life release in Singapore on 6th April.
He also gave a talk in Kuala Lumpur on 1st April, at the end of his meditation talk: “I’ll like to personally dedicate this merit to the re-projection of the, of Tenga Rinpoche, who is also happens to be one of my guru. Re-projection. He can come as however he likes. As a fresh basil, he can come as a cup of tea, or a bridge, or a boat, or a medicine, or a prostitute, or a politician, or a classic usual Tibetan boy who wears endless brocades, however it fits and however it give benefits. Ok, that’s it. Thank you and good night, and go back to sleep. You might not wake up (laughter).”
7. Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche singing the Jamgön Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye's Guru Yoga "Calling the Lama from Afar" in Tibetan : http://f.cl.ly/items/0J001l3P0y1H3e0z2C2P/TR_Calling_a_Lama.mp3
See the Tibetan text (with english transcrption) attached to this Email. In this way we can sing together with Rinpoche!